Junior Student Recruiter
You want to make a difference? Have you studied abroad and do you want for other students to also gain international study experience? Then become part of our team! We are hiring a replacement for our second staff member at our Budapest office at IEC Online GmbH in Budapest (1 year contract, subject to annual renewal). The starting date should be as soon as possible, ideal would be April 1st, 2019. Alternatively the next possible date.
As a Junior Student Recruiter (m/f) you will will advise students on the international study options that IEC can offer and maintain our relations with Hungarian institutions (i.e. highschools, universities, British Council) as well as our international university partners. You will be based at our Budapest office, but have regular contact with the Berlin head office. Your first language should be Hungarian, and you should have outstanding communication skills in English (C1) and good knowledge in German (at least B2 level).
IEC (IEC Online GmbH, www.ieconline.de & www.ieconline.hu) is a certified higher education information and enrollment service, which was established in Germany in 2001. In 2014, IEC established its advising centre in Budapest, Hungary, in order to help Hungarian students to apply for universities abroad - with a focus on English speaking countries such as: USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand. Besides English speaking countries IEC is the official representative of over 120 universities worldwide in countries such as Chile, Argentina, Peru, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, China and Spain.
- You will advise students on their study options within the IEC university portfolio and make sure that you convert the maximum possible number of student leads into enrollments.
- You will build your knowledge base on the IEC partner universities by self-study, but also visits to the university campuses abroad.
- You will be based in Budapest and communicate with the recrutiment & enrollment teams in our Berlin office in regular meetings.
- You will be the contact person between the students and universities when processing an application for a program.
- You will also have the chance to contact partner instituitons about event and presentation opportunities and also managing these events with your Budapest collegaue
- As a student recruiter you have to search for new cooperation partners in Hungary and find new channels where people can get to know IEC’s services and target students who are interested in studying abroad
- You are also welcome to bring new ideas to the table when constructing new operational plans for the future
- Successful completion of a university degree from Hungary or from abroad
- International study abroad or exchange experience in the countries of IEC’s partner universities
- Hungarian language as mother tongue, English in C1 level and German with at least B2 level
- Strong analytical, results-oriented thinking and active participation in strategic planning
- Responsible and goal-oriented working methods with hands-on mentality
- Ability to quickly familiarize with complex issues and quickly adapt to new challenges and situations
- Excellent communication skills and client-oriented mentality
- Strong affinity for the international education industry
- Experience in dealing with CRM systems as well as website editing tools (i.e.) Typo3 is an advantage
Are you intersted?
Do you feel this is the job you want to do? Then we are looking forward to your application! Please, send
- your CV,
- a short personal statement (200-250 words)
- including two professional or academic references (no letters needed - only contact details for us to contact) as well as
- your salary expectations and
- your earliest possible starting date
to: job-applications[at]ieconline.hu, Sabrina Kleiner, Assistant to the Director